If you consider yourself:
- A licensed Architect
- Having 10-15 years of experience working in an architectural firm designing, detailing, and leading project teams and consultants
- Strong in verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Successful in cultivating lasting client relationships
- Experienced and fluent in Revit
- Having a solid understanding of the constructability of design, exterior, and interior details
- Enjoying all aspects of projects from programming to code review to design to documentation to construction administration
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a strong emphasis on the K-12 educational market
Then we’d love to meet you.
KOMA is a mid-sized architecture, interior design, and structural engineering firm recently relocated to Bloomington, MN. We believe people are more important than projects. We are proud of our growing culture, seeking to live out our values of humble dedication, balance, and respect to our clients and to each other. We work with a wide variety of people on projects in education, retail, corporate, and industrial. We would love you to consider joining us to further strengthen our team.