KOMA is seeking a structural engineer-in-training (EIT) to join our team. KOMA provides structural
engineering services for a wide variety of projects locally and around the country. Our projects range
from single family residential design and aluminum greenhouses to multi-story office buildings and
large agricultural projects.
· Perform structural analysis of components and systems for buildings and other structures.
· Create analysis models for structural systems.
· Assist in the creation of construction documents using REVIT software.
· Design of structural systems using concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and aluminum.
· Review shop drawings and respond to field questions during construction.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis.
· Passed the FE exam and have, or the ability to obtain, a Minnesota EIT Certificate within 1
· 0-3 years’ experience in structural design.
· Familiarity with REVIT software and coordinating Building Information Modeling efforts.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to work in a team environment to achieve project goals and as an individual to achieve
· Analytical and critical thinking skills with a willingness to learn new things.
KOMA is a place filled with passionate, creative individuals who are committed to both our
clients and each other. Our architects, structural engineers and interior designers build lasting,
trust-based relationships with each client through careful listening, thoughtful ingenuity,
disciplined execution and a fundamental dedication to our clients.
If you are interested, contact Matt Van Hoof, P.E. at 651.789.4129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.