If you consider yourself:
- A team player
- Having 5+/- years of daily use of Revit in an Architectural firm
- Possessing a minimum of an Associates’ Degree, Architectural Technology or similar degree
- Strong in detailing and technical drafting capabilities
- Strong in organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in varied industries such as industrial/manufacturing, education, corporate office, and retail
Then we’d love to meet you!
The job roles and responsibilities include:
- Preparing working plans and building forms from rough or detailed sketches or notes, in consultation with and direction from the project leaders
- Producing construction documents by creating models and drafting drawings and coordinating with external consultants through the use of Revit
- Creating Revit content (furniture families, material templates etc.)
- Producing prototype details and drawing files by modelling and drafting drawings and ensure that all new prototypical details are issued in all assigned projects.
- Maintaining project files of all documents and correspondence throughout the project life cycle
- Communicating with clients on an as-needed basis
If you have interest in learning more about this position, please send your relevant information to Marc DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org