At Krech, O’Brien, Mueller & Associates, our structural engineering team delivers comprehensive engineering services for a diverse client group in both commercial and residential markets.
Our goal in each instance is marry the functional and aesthetic elements of a project while meeting safety standards and maximizing performance and efficiency. We consider elements such as sustainability and material life-cycle at each step, providing clients with valuable information to inform design and construction decisions.
We provide structural services for from-the-groud-up projects as well as remodels and rehabilitations of existing buildings. Our materials experience is vast and includes shell, concrete, masonry and timber.
Clients and Partners
Across the entirety of our firm but particularly notable within our structural engineering group is our unique ability to work with outside design firms and partners. We have successfully partnered with numerous firms on a wide range of projects.
AL, AZ, AK, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI
Structural Engineering Services:
- Existing structures analysis, needs assessment and forensic investigations
- Failure analysis, report and recommendations, as well as distress investigation and documentation
- Conceptual design and design development
- Geotechnical testing coordination
- Construction drawings project administration
- Field directives and construction observation
- Blast-resistant construction
- Equipment support
- High stack guying
- Corrosive environment engineering
- Multiple state code utilization
- Containment facilities
- Restoration reports