At Krech, O’Brien, Mueller & Associates, we offer comprehensive architectural services for clients in a wide range of commercial industries. It’s our belief that inspired design solutions in one industry can inform and enhance solutions in another industry, and that our clients ultimately receive great benefit from this cross-industry approach.
Our eclectic work includes large, complete-structure projects as well as smaller build-outs, additions or environment rehabilitations. We embrace no particular style or aesthetic, but rather strive to — working in close collaboration with our clients — bring to bear the appropriate solution to achieve a visually pleasing, highly functional end product.
AZ, AK, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI
Comprehensive Design Services:
- Predesign, site planning, and facilities and building code analysis
- Facilities management documentation
- Energy conservation and waste minimizing strategies, and Green Building Council process coordination
- Presentation rendering and full representation at planning and council meetings
- Computer modeling, space planning and design development
- Construction documents
- Vibration and noise control
- Life cycle costing of materials and systems
- Bidding and negotiation services
- Legal consultation and expert witness services